- Order number: 4260325252263
TattooMed© Fresh Care Package No. 5
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Fresh Care Package No. 5 - The optimal care for sleeves and large tattoos
A tattoo sleeve is not for everyone and can hardly be finished in just one session. Many large tattoos often need to be repainted so that they look radiant and even. We offer the TattooMed Fresh Care Package No. 5 so that large sleeves heal evenly and no light clouds form in the tattoo. In the product bundle you will find everything you need to optimally care for your skin during your next tattoo project. So you can shorten the waiting time between your tattoo appointments significantly and ensure an optimal color result.
What's in it? How to use the products from the bundle correctly
- For space-saving storage of the care products we have enclosed a transparent TattooMed culture bag.
- The TattooMed Protection Film is 5 meters long and can be cut to fit the tattoo. So you can even cover large tattoos after washing with just one patch and protect them from soiling and drying out.
- The Cleansing Gel serves for the medical cleaning of your tattoo in the first days after the stinging.
- Begin to tighten and flake the skin, switch to the soothing After Tattoo Lotion that moisturizes, cools and accelerates the healing process.
- After the healing process you can protect your body art with the Daily Tattoo Care Cream against sunlight and skin irritations.
Tattoo care for beginners and for professionals
- If your tattoo artist is not yet equipped with medical TattooMed care products, simply bring your Protection Film to the appointment. The well-known kitchen foil does not let enough oxygen on your skin and it collects wound water.
- Do not use ointment or soap to clean the wound and never soak the wound in water. With the Cleansing Gel you disinfect and care for the wound completely without water and towel.
- The Daily Tattoo Care Lotion protects your tattoo in summer against UV radiation and in winter against dryness.