- Order number: 4260325252232
TattooMed© Fresh Care Package No. 2
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Fresh Care Package No. 2 - The beginner bundle for hidden tattoos
Tattoos that can be hidden under clothing have many advantages: they look discreet and personal, and moreover they usually remain in full colour for much longer than tattoos that are often exposed to the sun. If you have a tattoo appointment for an inconspicuous tattoo on your foot, leg, stomach or back, the Fresh Care Package No. 2 out of the TattooMed -range is the right choice for you. The package bundle combines all necessary care products for freshly engraved tattoos, from wound disinfection to the care of the completely healed tattoo. You can find out how to use the five practical products in this bundle here:
What's in the bundle? The components of the Care Bundle at a glance
- After unpacking, you can collect your care products in a stylish toilet bag and take them with you wherever you go.
- During the first days after the stinging you should protect the wound several times a day against germs with the medically effective Cleansing Gel and clean it carefully (do not rub!).
- After cleaning you should protect your tattoo with the breathable TattooMed Protection Patch against new dirt.
- If the tattoo starts to heal, the skin peels off easily (don't rub again!) - with the After Tattoo Cream you accelerate the healing process and the itching subsides faster.
- When the tattoo is completely healed, apply the Daily Tattoo Care Lotion from the practical bundle every morning. So the tattoo is protected from UV radiation and the skin does not dry out.
Avoid beginner's mistakes after getting inked!
- The Protection Patch replaces the classic kitchen foil that many tattoo artists still use today. So the tattoo can breathe and a healthy wound climate is created.
- Scratching and rubbing is absolutely taboo during the entire healing process! The After Tattoo Cream helps against unpleasant burning and itching.
- Cover your tattoo outdoors whenever possible so that the paint doesn't get damaged by UV radiation.