- Order number: 4260325252294
TattooMed© Sun Care Package No. 2
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Sun Care Package No. 2 - The sun protection package for beach holidays and sun worshippers
The sun's been burning harder since you got tattooed? This is actually no wonder and very easy to explain: Tattooed skin behaves like a scar. The colour particles trapped under the skin and the skin cells of the upper skin layers are damaged by direct sunlight and melanin is formed as a defensive substance. Sun creams with a normal sun protection factor between 20 and 30 are therefore not sufficient for heavily tattooed people. If you wear your tattoo on your hands, arms or shoulders, on hot summer days you need the special protection from our TattooMed Sun Care Package No. 2 – the product bundle for your holiday in the sun.
What's in it? All products in the practical gift box briefly explained
- In the stylish TattooMed cosmetic bag is room for all your care products for the beach. The small toilet bag fits in every suitcase and thanks to its transparent look offers an immediate overview of small and large care products inside.
- The Daily Tattoo Care Cream is suitable for tattoos under clothing and for daily tattoo care in the cold season, when the UV radiation is not as strong as in summer. Your tattoo is provided with moisture, the skin shines and no veil of white skin flakes develops.
- With the Sun Protection Cream with sun protection factor 50 your skin will not be damaged even after extended beach days. If you want to get a crisp tan around your colorful tattoos, apply the extra strong sun cream only on your sleeves and other tattooed areas and use a less intensive sunscreen for the rest of your body.
- After sunbathing, treat your skin to a little relaxation with After Sun Lotion and deeply moisturise the skin cells.
For whom is Sun Care Package No. 2 particularly suitable?
- Dark skin types with large tattoos.
- Very light and sensitive skin types.
- Sensitive skin (neurodermatitis, sun allergy, etc.).
- Tattoos that swell slightly in the sun.